Thursday, August 24, 2017

wrapper of the week - jurianne matter

Here's another great, ecofriendly shop with super cute gift wrapping products.

Based in the Netherlands, Jurianne is inspired by nature, and creates beautiful paper and textile products. In her words:
Why always eco?Very simple: I don’t want to earn money at the expense of nature or my fellow human beings. I’m not actually such an environmental activist. But beautiful is I believe only beautiful if it is honest and clean too.
I particularly like the paper garlands she designs, so perfect for dressing up kraft paper gift wrapping or other simple gift wraps.  Some examples from her shop:


Here comes the sun!

Pretty garland, table decoration, etc.
Fields of joy garland:

Pretty garland,, and she designs more wholesale.

So pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, your comment will appear after review Thanks!