Monday, October 12, 2015

Etsy Monday Talk to the Sun

These fabulous stamps caught my eye, from an Etsy shop in Japan called TalktotheSun.

imagine this on some kraft paper
The shop owner, Riyo, says this about her work:

"My life time goal is to live simple but enjoy adventure and learn something for life. It's not bad to have simple and slow life.  All handmade items are designed and handmade by me.  Most rubber stamps are made to order."
Her designs are indeed simple, in a way that would translate well to stamping gift wrap.

I love this to and from stamp. I need something like this when I don't have time for a tag.
She has stationary and textiles as well.  I like the idea of wrapping kitchen gifts or other small gifts in these hand-stamped towels.  The designs are simple but charming and the price is reasonable.

Use tea towels for wrapping kitchen and kid gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, your comment will appear after review Thanks!