Saturday, June 22, 2019

more wrapping from jurianne matter

My all time most viewed post was wrapper of the week jurianne matter.  An incredibly talented designer, Jurianne's story shows how a passion for beauty and a passion for ecofriendly can meld.

Pop up poster!

From her site:

"In 2008, I started my label carrying my own name and I went all out, because I believed in it. Some way or another, the designs struck a chord: paper, craft, rituals, traditions, pretty prints and all produced in an eco-friendly way… it became a success. 

By now, the paper has been joined by textile, my second love. Functional, with beautiful prints and naturally made from GOTS-certified organic cotton. The fabrics also carry my signature: poetic, graphic and with a major role for nature. Because nature is definitely a thing; ‘eco-friendly’ is not just an empty marketing term for me. ‘Beautiful’ is only beautiful to me when it’s been produced in a clean and fair way. 

In addition to constantly developing my collection for my own company, I also work with great passion for other companies. I often advise and design for completely different audiences, in other styles, but funnily enough everything always features my own signature."
I  visited her site for new wrapping inspiration:

Crazy about these leaf gift tags. They transform!
you can turn the gift tags into a cute garland, just by attaching to a ribbon.
I think these would make an incredible topper for a ship mad toddler gift!
And look how cute for a mobile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, your comment will appear after review Thanks!