Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Getting ready for 4th of July with ForYouGiftBags

I was looking for some inspiration for 4th of July gift wrapping. I have some pretty cool white packing material I am going to re-use. I was trying to think of what I might use for the red and blue portions.  Haven't quite made up my mind yet, but while I was hunting around, I came across these very cute gift bags.  VERY red white and blue! And eco-friendly!

Set of two fabric gift bags
Here's what the Etsy seller says about her gift bags:

"This set of 2 reusable gift bags in red white and blue is perfect for birthday, July 4th or Fathers Day celebrations.

The medium closes with a gathered cuff and has 12” x 14” fillable space, and the small has 10” x 10” of fillable space. The ribbon is diverted from landfill.

You save $1 by getting the set. If you prefer, you select sizes and colours. 

It is easy to switch to fabric gift bags, and with a selection of sizes and patterns you will find you have one that fits every gift and each occasion. 

Recycled Content: The ribbon is from Creative Reuse Toronto which receives material from fabric stores closing down and would otherwise send the material to landfill. 

Shipped in Kraft mailers made of recycled paper, biodegradable and recyclable.

Simple, stylish, eco-friendly gifting. "

xxoo
N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, your comment will appear after review Thanks!