Sunday, July 14, 2019

Etsy Monday Bonnie Kaye Studio Screen Printed Kraft Paper

Recycled kraft paper is a great choice for gift wrapping.  This maker has added something special -- screen printed designs!
Love this yellow zinnia design!
Here's what Bonnie says about herself and her shop:
"Hello! I'm Bonnie - I just returned to my southern roots after 12 years of city-livin' (Brooklyn + Philly), with a soft spot for dinner parties and printmaking. I design and handcraft nature-inspired table textiles and wrapping paper sheets. And with every purchase, I donate 5 meals to Fe 

You can see her hand screen printing process on Instagram or in her shop.  There are a lot of great designs.

This striped version is what originally caught my eye. 

I love all things metallic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, your comment will appear after review Thanks!