Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year and Etsy Monday. PrismofStarlings.

Stargazer wrapping paper


 I have a new super crush on a wrapping designer. Kirsty Baynham says this about herself:

"I'm an illustrator and printmaker focused on applied design, illustration, textile design and paper sculpture. My work explores the emotions and interactions between wildlife, plants and architecture, using intricate pattern scapes.

I graduated from Edinburgh College of Art in 2011 with a degree in Illustration, and am currently based near the city of Glasgow.

My design range of printed stationery, homewares and jewellery, named Prism of Starlings, is available to purchase in my Etsy shop. I am also available to contact for for custom designs, illustration and graphic design commissions. Get in touch. :)

You can also find me here:

▶ http://www.prismofstarlings.co.uk"
Her shop has the best wrapping paper and tags. For real.  I want them all.

Girl with husky. This is so Juneau, Alaska.

 I grew up with a great dog in Alaska. She wasn't a husky, but looked like one. This wrapping paper made me think of her.

Fox and diamonds wrapping paper
The gift tags are incredible too.

This is how a bear should look!
Infinitum bird tags
Put a bird on it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, your comment will appear after review Thanks!