Monday, April 2, 2018

Etsy Monday BlankInsideDesign

Here's some pretty spring wrapping! I just ordered these designs from this great shop in London, BlankInsideDesign. Vivid, graphic design and bright colors, how perfect for spring and summer gift wrapping:

Super cute goldfish!

Great illustration
I love this pattern called "Seed"
And I cannot resist a good flamingo --

Great colors
Here's what the shop owner says about her shop and business:

All the illustrations you see are created, painted, drawn & scribbled by me, Liz Temperley, hello!

I design with the aim to make people smile taking inspiration from the natural world, "being British", food and the random musings of everyday life. Creating unique, colourful & whimsical illustrations that often feature a witty caption!

If I use a supplier to help manufacture the greetings cards, mugs & textiles they'll be UK based, hopefully this means we're all doing our bit to support British industry! 

I live in London.

Colour makes me happy x

Made me happy too, Thanks Liz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, your comment will appear after review Thanks!