Monday, December 4, 2017

Etsy Monday Studio Karamelo


StudioKaramelo has some very pretty wrapping paper and stamps for Christmas.  I was at a paper store last week and saw some wonderful stamping with heat embossing, so I am now on the hunt for particularly pretty stamps.

Here is what the shop owner says about her process:
"floralgeometrics.
On rubber & paper.Leaves and branches meet dots and lines. Floral meets geometrical.Pebble stones in my jacket nuzzling between my fingers, clacking softly, the hackly tangle of hedges having no beginning and no ending. A knobbed bough with moos, a fine structured umbel, an abstract alga, a winterly seed head. A fascinating beauty reveals in these simple shapes and pattern. I am taken with the lines of nature, those who are not exact and straight but nevertheless well-shaped.And dots. Again and again.That's karamelo.
With pencil and indian ink my motifs come onto paper. Handdrawn. Afterwards they are lasered out of rubber stamp or printed with pigment on paper.I do not only find my inspiration in nature, also the used materials are mostly made out of ecological resources without chemical additions.As possible all products and packaging are produced environmentally friendly and sustainable."

Pretty, modern christmas stamps
Great christmas assortment of stamps

Pretty conifer wrapping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, your comment will appear after review Thanks!