Monday, September 25, 2017

Etsy Monday Autumn Leaves Gift Wrapping from ManoMonai

I was looking for an autumn leaves theme for gift wrapping, and found this great shop that makes handmade papers and tags incorporating leaves, flowers and even spices!

Grazina is an artist and a designer. Here's her introduction to her shop:
" I am glad to see you in my shop "Mano monai".
You are probably wondering why my shop has this name? Lithuanian 'monai' mean magic, miracles and 'mano' means mine. The name “Mano monai” can be translated as "My miracles". You already understand that Lithuanian is my native language.
The creative process for me is like a miracle. I feel very good whilst creating. I would like to mention that I have graduated from the Arts Academy in Vilnius and I understand creative work as a professional.
Another miracle in my life is my place of residence and my family. I live in the old farmstead surrounded by beautiful nature. I can walk in the grasslands, scenting flowers and collecting them. Believe me, this is what I really like to do.
I use natural flowers and plants for my homemade paper. I create greeting cards, small paper decorations and paper home decor also from my paper with floral and recycled paper. I love the natural materials.
I would like to believe, that when you will see my creation homemade paper or paper decorations in reality, you will say :"This is a miracle", or maybe: "Monai"
I love her gift bags and tags.

Autumn leaves gift bag
Super cute autumn leave tags
Gorgeous handmade autumn leaves wrapping paper
She also uses flower, coffee, even spices.

Chili paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, your comment will appear after review Thanks!