Friday, November 23, 2018

black friday sales you aren't seeing from anyone else

Well, you need the gifts before you can wrap. I noticed that the blogs I follow were missing some of the best sales from my perspective.  Here are my favorite Black Friday sales:

MIISTA

Their Black Friday sale is going on now, and every day the discount gets a little lower (its at 50% now). I have bought shoes from this brand before - and from this sale!. Very elegant and well made. Obsessed with their materials and colors.

Genevieve suede stretch boots


Henriette glossed green boots
Nora flats
FINERY LONDON

I love their styles, but I am usually put off by their hefty overseas shipping fee. For this Black Friday, if you spend $170, you get free shipping. If you go to their expansive sale section that has deep discounts to start with, you will find enough to load up on, particularly after you add in an EXTRA 40% off. Just remember this is British sizing.

These floral dresses are so on trend
KINDRI

Including this, because even after I looked around at all the Black Friday Beauty sales, the value of what you get here can't be beat.  Kindri incorporates the most cutting edge ingredients - apple stem cell, prickly pear oil - that also happen to be organic.  The customer service here is incredible. They are giving free gift wrapping this season, but even after all the discounts elsewhere, your best value is shopping here.

Incredible face oil 
THE MODIST

This is an amazing shop where you can find a long list of the most cutting edge designers - Ganni, Erdem, Peter Pilotto, Solace London, Petar Petrov, Jenny Packham on and on.  They curate designer clothing for those who wish to dress modestly, so in addition to the beautiful clothes, they have interesting styling tips. I like to browse their gowns just to cheer myself up, and I have bought from here during past sales. They have a large selection for Black Friday of 40% off.


Jenny Packham

Taller Marmo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, your comment will appear after review Thanks!