Monday, June 4, 2018

Etsy Monday BlankInsideDesign -- What happened when I ordered

I talk a lot about Etsy sellers, so this Monday, I wanted to talk a little bit about what happened when I ordered an assortment of gift wrap from Etsy seller, BlankInsideDesign.

I chose three different designs - flamingo, dot and fish.
Ordering at Etsy was easy, and even though the paper was coming from England to Florida, it arrived in decent time. It came in a mailing tube, wrapped in tissue paper to protect the paper, a nice touch I appreciated.  ( I re-used the tissue paper in my gift - pretty stuff!) 

Each sheet of wrapping paper was big enough to wrap an average sized gift -- for me, I used one to wrap two pair of jeans and a shirt. 

The paper was thick, but I was able to fold it and make my corners okay.  The colors were vibrant -- pretty much as pictured on the Etsy site. The finish on the paper was very matte - no shine, it really just looked like thick printed paper, rather than your usual commercial wrapping paper that usually has a satin or gloss finish.

I wrapped the gift with some ribbon I had left over from a project. (It really isn't a coincidence that the ribbon matched so well,  coral pink is a favorite color for me.)

Each sheet had a matching gift tag. I used my fish tag on a gift bag that I was re-using for the other gifts that were too small and random-sized to wrap in a hurry. All in all, a nice choice for a birthday present. Thanks BlankInsideDesign, love your wrapping paper!

Here's my end result.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, your comment will appear after review Thanks!