Monday, May 14, 2018

Etsy Monday New Frontier does Father's Day gift tags

I hope all you moms were given your due yesterday. I love having a whole day where the people I love agree with everything I say!

Looking ahead to Father's Day, I found these great gift tags on Etsy at a shop called The New Frontier.   She has a lot of tags, some are upcycled. Here's what the shop owner says about them:

"Tags are  punched from rescued cardboard sleeves that come with a product we use a lot of. The cardboard is clean and a beautiful craft brown. These tags also look great with a simple stamped theme. 

Large size gift tags on tan card stock, acid free. 3 1/4 x 2 1/4 inches"

I love the way these look, and imagine using them with black ribbon and kraft paper for Dad's Day. I also have some white shelf paper I like to use for clean looking gifts, and re-using maps would also work well here.

Great car tag
Like this for Dad's Day and for social activists
This would look good as a tag on recycled map gift wrapping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, your comment will appear after review Thanks!