Monday, April 23, 2018

Etsy Monday - Clara and Macy Baby Wrap

Revisiting a favorite shop of mine. Of course, in honor of Earth Day and every day, this shop uses eco-friendly materials.  Clara and Macy designs are beyond charming.  You can buy great gift wrapping sets at this shop - Each gift wrap set is available in a set of two sheets with two tags, a set of four sheets with four tags, a set of ten sheets with ten tags, or a set of twenty sheets with twenty tags, and matching ribbon or twine is available as well. This new baby design is really adorable.


So, so cute. 
You can also get a personalized gift tag for new to the world arrivals.


Cute, and good inspiration
Finally, this rainy day gift wrap called to me.


a cheerful counterpoint to rain
I have noted that many of my favorite shops are located in the United Kingdom and thought about the ethics of ordering something eco-friendly from someplace that needs many planes and trains to get to me. My first conclusion was that patronizing any shop anywhere that makes the effort to source eco-friendly materials is better than buying from and  perpetuating marketplaces that don't care about the issue.  However, since I want to walk the walk as well as talk the talk, I am going to start to research carbon offsets.  At first blush, it seems like a pretty good idea - carbonfootprint.com is one of the places I want to check out. Turns out that a lot of the carbon footprint plans  involve planting trees, and that is something I am in a position to personally do. So I will figure out what makes the most sense. For the environment, it seems clear that it is the little bits that add up to good, just as it was the little bits that unthinkingly added up to bad. The difference comes from how many of us choose to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, your comment will appear after review Thanks!