Sunday, July 31, 2016

Etsy Monday Wrappily

Double Sided Gift Wrap, Recycled and Recyclable
This is such a great shop.  For anyone who has sat in the middle of a pile of wrapping paper on a holiday and found themselves cringing a bit, Wrappily's mission will resonate:

"It was an awkward realization: I’d become that person at the party who insisted on smoothing out crumpled wrapping paper to be used again.

Born of guilt and belief that a better solution existed, I founded Wrappily in 2013 to answer a global need for a smarter, more sustainable gift wrap. Not to mention, my house was being overrun with *gently used* paper, ribbons, and gift bags just waiting for their moment to shine (again). I just couldn’t take anymore!

Wrappily is headquartered on Maui, my home—a patch of paradise teeming with talented and generously supportive people willing to help make an idea a reality."
Further, they specialize in doublesided wrapping paper, made of recycled newsprint.  Check out the super pretty choices!

I love this reversible blue pattern, very Shibori like.
 Sara Smith, shop owner, commissions different artists to design the beautiful choices.

Designed by JaSoon Kim
Inks are soybased, papers are printed in Washington.

I love this color combination anytime of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, your comment will appear after review Thanks!