Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Wrap Music.

Simple wrapping ideas re-using paper types are popular.  I have seen a lot of posts talking about upcycling sheet music. My mom was a musician, so I grew up with sheet music in the home. If I still had it, I don't think I could bring myself to cut it up, but even so, I love the idea.

For those of us who are squeamish about chopping up Mom's sheet music inventory, we can go to a site called Musopen  for royalty free music sheets. It's a fascinating place to browse by composer, instrument or time period.  Download them in PDF form and print them for free, and then use in wrapping ideas like this:

Huffington Post




blah,blah, magazine DIY gift wrap ideas.

.
red agape more DIY gift wrapping ideas
I do recommend following the links above, there are a lot of very cute wrapping ideas musical and nonmusical.

##

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, your comment will appear after review Thanks!