Wednesday, October 28, 2015

cute as a button.

I am currently crushing on buttons.  My mom always had a button jar, which to my uncritical eyes, seemed to be a treasure chest, full of fascinating colorful shapes and colors that were certainly as good as gold or jewels.   I continue the tradition with my own button jar, with the key difference being I don't think I have sewn a button on in the last 40 years or so.  But, you know, if I was going to, I would be all set.

Or I could start using up those random buttons on gift wrapping, which would be a lot more fun.

bo-bedre.
bo-bedre.
This talented person used some really fancy handmade buttons. See treasure chest reference above.

Finding Home. 
Kraft paper tree covered with hotglued on buttons.
Cute variation on the shirt packaging idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, your comment will appear after review Thanks!